Special Seminar for PSEA Members
Poway School Employees Association Presents:
Understanding Your CalPERS Retirement System, Marc Houle, Presenter
Marc will lead a discussion that will provide answers to all of the following questions:
- How can I figure out the size of my retirement check at any point in the future that I choose to retire? For that matter, when am I even eligible to retire?
- What can I do to protect my spouse/significant other via CalPERS in my retirement years?
- I hear that many members are buying service credit or “air time.” Does this make sense for me?
- How do I figure out if buying back years of service makes sense for me?
- How may I use the CalPERS website as a tool to answer these question and more as they arise during my career?
- What can I expect to receive from Social Security if I am retired under CalPERS?
- How may I receive a retirement calculation personalized for me from CalPERS?
- How will I use my personal retirement 403(b) funds?
- How do I manage the paperwork in the retirement process?
- What is my PUSD retiree health care benefit?
Next Presentation: Saturday June 16, 2018 and Saturday June 23, 2018
12245 World Trade Drive, Suite H
San Diego, CA 92129
Email Theresa Houle at email@example.com or call (858) 748-8021 to reserve your seat and materials
Representative is registered with and offers only securities and advisory services through PlanMember Securities Corporation, registered broker/dealer, investment advisor and member of FINRA/SIPC. 6187 Carpinteria Ave., Carpinteria, CA 93013. (800) 874.6910. Marc Houle and PlanMember Securities are independently owned and operated. PlanMember is not responsible or liable for ancillary products or services offered by Marc Houle. California Insurance License Number 0638340