Professional Growth Days
Professional Growth Day is work day for all PUSD employees. We have developed a schedule of exciting learning opportunities for PSEA classified staff members. Classes were created based on employee requests, input from various departments, and with the support from PSEA and PUSD’s Professional Learning Advisory Board.
Class Recordings and Power Points from January 29, 2021
Pro Grow Day Sessions:
- Smart Art for PowerPoint (Class Recording): OneDrive for Business (sharepoint.com)
- Identifying Anxiety in Students (PowerPoint): 6 Anxiety Pro Grow FINAL Final
- PSEA Professional Development Overview (PowerPoint): Professional Development Powerpoint Presentation 1.29.21
- Barton Resources (Google File – must use PUSD username to access): Barton Resources Pro Gro Day 1/29/2021 – Google Drive
- Barton 1, 2, 3, and 4 (Class Recordings): https://powayusd.zoom.us/rec/share/uwoRp5i3cu5ypmLJ1zg5H8jC_cO5toNfSox-0-MYfuXajEQJmAPZbk-ipefWcd2U.NN2oHgGdFgvB46Sf Passcode: 2PSgZPw&
- Growth Mindset (PowerPoint): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1167sgjIOU7i-V3WfmYQ5rNyOkQnW8LDj/view?usp=sharing
- BitMoji (slide presentation): Bitmoji Basics Pro Grow Day: Jan 29, 2021
Next Professional Growth Day: September 21, 2021
For a list of classes or to register for Professional Growth Day please visit the PUSD Professional Learning Website and login under trainings with your PUSD user ID and password.
Having trouble navigating the Poway Professional Learning website? Click the link below for step by step instructions for how to enroll in classes: Let’s enroll in a Training thru Poway Professional Learning
Enjoy a quick video from our Professional Growth Day on February 1, 2019: