There are a variety of online learning resources available for staff.
Classified Employee Resources Presentation
(Presentation given at Employee Orientation)
Resources for Instructional Assistants and Paraprofessionals
Resources included in the above link created by PUSD staff are: Flipgrid, Google (Drive, Docs, Slides, Forms, etc), Barton, Zoom, Benchmark, Lexia, Seesaw, Canvas, Kami, Loom, Desmos, Virtual Calming Room, Social & Emotional Learning…..to name a few.
IAs in the Virtual Classroom
Find Recordings and Powerpoints from the Most Recent Pro Grow Day on the PSEA Professional Growth Day tab:
Click image below to watch video
The PUSD Zoom for Education and Canvas courses have been created through Canvas. The Technology & Innovation Department has created virtual learning platforms. These courses are located in your PUSD Canvas dashboard. Steps to access Canvas:
- 2020 “Canvas Adventure”: https://poway.instructure.com/enroll/GCETNX
- Login with their username (no @powayusd.com) and password to login in to Canvas to access the course..
- PUSD Zoom for Education: https://poway.instructure.com/enroll/KATMK7
- Login with their username (no @powayusd.com) and password to login in to Canvas to access the course.
- G Suite Mega Resource (all the little “how to’s”)” https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NfeB5QwqWxCnfDLuK00jEs_4dMNSfeY7LPC59r06UaY/edit
- Getting Started with Google Docs – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q5QWp52kS9HwIl2yIBXGBox11rkuCObe/view?usp=sharing
- Signing in to Google Drive – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DYPW1hJ_z3BXHO0ZRuHDYphjEx7Qtx75/view?usp=sharing
- Files in Google Drive – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9g95ZVk-ukegXI9e7DDG4pZAINXWOKw/view?usp=sharing
- Moving Files – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y8u3Ky-n6BjQd2cN1BB3OmwS5sZl6zNg/view?usp=sharing
- Sharing Permissions – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Td2G7UH-mUD9ezzNaWHBRt-Pr5YteLq6/view?usp=sharing
- Tables, Graphics and Images – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wBsE_s3fMCFo7f8HbfCTIA4HoEJxKwNV/view?usp=sharing
Learn the basics of G Suite for Education (click here to access link) – For more extensive Google Training. This site provides 13 units of “basics” with lessons and a progressive set of tips designed to help educators make the most of Google’s classroom technology.
Updated Content Available through LinkedInLearning/Lynda.com
Contact Melanierodriguez@powaysea.org for a free LinkedIn Learning license
|Google (Essential Training through Advanced Techniques)|
|Getting Things Done – Time Management & Productivity|
|Effective Listening / Communicating with Confidence|
|Learning How to Increase Learning Engagement|
|Leading with a Growth Mindset|
|The Six Morning Habits of High Performers|
|How to be an Adaptable Employee During Change & Uncertainty|