Resources for Instructional Assistants and Paraprofessionals
Resources included in the above link created by PUSD staff are: Flipgrid, Google (Drive, Docs, Slides, Forms, etc), Barton, Zoom, Benchmark, Lexia, Seesaw, Canvas, Kami, Loom, Desmos, Virtual Calming Room, Social & Emotional Learning…..to name a few.
IAs in the Virtual Classroom
Find Recordings and Powerpoints from the Most Recent Pro Grow Day on the PSEA Professional Growth Day tab:
Click image below to watch video
The PUSD Zoom for Education and Canvas courses have been created through Canvas. The Technology & Innovation Department has created virtual learning platforms. These courses are located in your PUSD Canvas dashboard. Steps to access Canvas:
- 2020 “Canvas Adventure”: https://poway.instructure.com/enroll/GCETNX
- Login with their username (no @powayusd.com) and password to login in to Canvas to access the course..
- PUSD Zoom for Education: https://poway.instructure.com/enroll/KATMK7
- Login with their username (no @powayusd.com) and password to login in to Canvas to access the course.
- G Suite Mega Resource (all the little “how to’s”)” https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NfeB5QwqWxCnfDLuK00jEs_4dMNSfeY7LPC59r06UaY/edit
- Getting Started with Google Docs – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q5QWp52kS9HwIl2yIBXGBox11rkuCObe/view?usp=sharing
- Signing in to Google Drive – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DYPW1hJ_z3BXHO0ZRuHDYphjEx7Qtx75/view?usp=sharing
- Files in Google Drive – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9g95ZVk-ukegXI9e7DDG4pZAINXWOKw/view?usp=sharing
- Moving Files – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y8u3Ky-n6BjQd2cN1BB3OmwS5sZl6zNg/view?usp=sharing
- Sharing Permissions – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Td2G7UH-mUD9ezzNaWHBRt-Pr5YteLq6/view?usp=sharing
- Tables, Graphics and Images – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wBsE_s3fMCFo7f8HbfCTIA4HoEJxKwNV/view?usp=sharing
Learn the basics of G Suite for Education (click here to access link) – For more extensive Google Training. This site provides 13 units of “basics” with lessons and a progressive set of tips designed to help educators make the most of Google’s classroom technology.
Updated Content Available through Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning
Contact Taniarowe@powaysea.org for a free Lynda.com license
|Learning Google Classroom 2016|
|Teacher Tech Tips|
|Learning to Teach Online|
|Learning How to Increase Learning Engagement|
|Balancing Work and Life as a Work from Home Parent|
|The Six Morning Habits of High Performers|
|How to be an Adaptable Employee During Change & Uncertainty|
The San Diego County Office of Education’s Professional Learning and Technology Research Team has created distance learning resources to help facilitate virtual learning – see picture below for categories available on the above site link (click picture to see bigger image):